Thursday, June 12, 2014

APPEARANCE
The famous doctor Gaus, a very handsome man, tall, brown eyes and hair; he was the most wished by women, and the most envied by men. Doctor Gaus seemed to have a perfect life, he possessed a lot of money and luxuries, but there was something that definitely didn't fit in his life.
I’m Marie, resident of the Pragma Caribe hospital in Cartagena - Colombia, I like to detail the people and for that reason I´m going to tell you the curious case of the doctor Gaus. The doctor was the friendliest person in all the hospital, he was recognized in the country, but there was something that I didn’t like in that man, then I decided to do a kind of “tracing” to doctor Guas by some months.  I noted that doctor Gaus never turned off the lights of his room, I concluded that Gaus never slept, and this satiation was very awkward because a person that doesn’t sleep in months is someone that starts to have mind problems; I didn’t understand anything but my investigation continued ongoing.
One day I did a strange question to doctor Gaus, I said: “Doctor Gaus, what is the thing that you more wish in your life?” He answered with a strange tone of voice. –Learning to speak Chinese. I was more confused than before, I didn’t understand anything.
One day I had the courage to enter into his home to search for information, in this house big and very beautiful, was a red door with Chinese letters at the end of the corridor. I had curiosity, and then I opened the door and inside was a kind of basement.  I discovered something frightening inside this room, there was 6 Asiatic women chained; I ran scared, definitely doctor Gaus was crazy.
Days after I continued investigating, trying to understand which his objective was, I related my find with the question that I did to Gaus a few days ago. I had many doubts, why Gaus keep them locked? With all his money, he could pay for someone.
At the end all started to have sense, doctor Gaus didn’t achieve to get to sleep, and that of course, made that his behavior was strange. 
One day I filled with courage and I confessed to doctor Gaus that I had been chased him during some weeks, and that I knew his dark secret. He looked at me with anger and carried me to a café, he told me all, and he said: -I like the Asiatic women because I love their language; I forced them to teach me, but I mistreat them because I like to see when they suffer and I like to see the fear in their faces, that thing makes me happy, but now you will be enclosed with the Asiatic women because you are a threat for me, you know very much.
Doctor Gaus drugged me and carried me to that horrible place in his house, I didn’t support that situation and after some months of maltreat I decided to take my life.
I remind you that I´m Marie and I telling my story from heaven.


1 comment:

  1. He owns? I only find words that i probably write different but ir doesn't mean that its wrong, the story is perfectly written and have an interesting context. I really liked it. Love you Nietszche

    ReplyDelete