Thursday, June 12, 2014


The dream of guvita




 the night this cold, wet and dark, and I am alone in my room thinking about how to fulfill my dream of jump as high as possible, my sister has always shouted at meguvita you will never achieve it, and stop thinking nonsense and think better on what to do with your boring life. But all I want to do with my life is JUMP and I'm sure that is harder than I will achieve, SINCE NOW declare my dream THE CHALLENGE OF GUVITA And I sleep like a purple angel as my blood.
The next morning I woke up early, my mom was making us breakfast and my sister always taking care of the dog, I just wanted to finish cleaning the house to have an important conversation with my mother because I finally have the courage to ask my own trampoline. Finished trades house call to my mother:
- Sosita sosita
- Tell me daughter
- Mama I please give me a trampoline, I wish with all my strength, because I want to fulfill my dream and make money to buy a better house, a car and if I can, mom , whole sky from the ocean .
The answer from my mother,I destroyed the heart ,  and crying I ran to my room, but my big grape told me: GUVITA YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT, DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED, YOU ARE THE BEST SODA FROM THE OCEAN.  And I came up with a super idea ¡¡TO WORK¡¡ , I left my house after lunch and proud of me, I got work as a packer in the international super ocean where all the sodas were to buy their products and I had to pack them with very delicately. Finished my work I get home and my mother scolded me and punish me, because she says I have not old enough to get a job, and I  very angry  I said  - MOM I HAVE 40 YEARS AND I JUST WANT TO BE INDEPENDENT AND JUMP, JUMP AND JUMP.
When I got to my room I kept thinking about all the obstacles that I had in life, every day was darker than normal, the days passed and completed my punishment I returned to work, and found that the chief was in love with me every day looking at me in a very captivating way, I only produced disgust as only had inside repúgnate up liquid smell.
After three days in my work, not turn up the boss, but if your child was red bull, who spoke to me that evening and my grape began beating stronger than normal, was happy, smiling all the time, my juice grape ran through my body, I felt  bubbly and finally got a contact for fulfill my dream.
An evening with redBull I will tell what I wanted to do in life, he was happy to me, and the next day at work gave me a big surprise, I cover my eyes and took me to the office, very intrigued, remove your hands from my eyes, and see my DREAMS THE TRAMPOLINE WAS SOLID GOLD WITH DIAMONDS AROUND WITH AN AMAZING AND TEXTURE IN THE CENTER WAS MY NAME WRITTEN WITH SKIN OF LEON MARINO. I hugged him very tightly and secretly I whispered THANKS.
3 years after my 43 years I am a single mother, with 10 children, red bull abandoned me because discovered that I played with his feelings but still fulfilled my dream. and I am now the best jumper. achieving compliance and jump as high as possible in the bottom of the ocean.

3 comments:

  1. Mabel, you can't combine English with Spanish, therefore you can't write: Mama; you must write MOTHER and you must never write with "tilde" in English as you did here: repúgnate i think than you want write: Repugnant.

    i just has to tell you that :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in my opinion she can use Mama for say mom or mother, it's just that mama is other way for say mom, and also depends the places and culture.
      other thing mama,mum,mam and mummy is other way for say mother but in this case is british and mom, mother in EEUU. Whatever the mean is the same.

      Delete