Thursday, June 12, 2014

-Wolverine, honey-


A cool summer evening, where there is nothing left on the streets to the whisper of the wind, wolverine walked aimlessly through the halls of school ... digress ... did not want to go home, I knew that if I lived before 2:00 pm your gatubela mother would be watching soap operas yelling at the TV as if the characters could hear ...-no Green Lantern, no fences to the light-imagined wolverine his mother frowning, - do not want my mother was transformed into a monster solo by asking if there is something to eat while she watches tv.
 Those were lonely corridors, not a soul could be heard. Wolverine had already made the decision to leave, of course, with the intent to delay and if necessary, that would count steps so as not to interrupt his sensitive mother. Suddenly, down the stairs, in front of the living legend whose teachers dealt an ad-festival ... inventive ... competition aimed for students with imagination and creativity was.
   - Why not try - said with a grin satisfacción.Tras several attempts wolverine's room looked like a sea of ​​paper and junk-now it becomes my mother thought uneasily. I wanted to do something that would impact that revolutionized the thinking of ordinary people. Slightly frustrated and discouraged low into the kitchen where Catwoman was grumbling about the end of the novel.
- How and why I leave tamangapio!? Yes, they had problems but take such a drastic decision? So handsome it was tamangapio-sigh.
I return best-in-me toes turned around and walked away from the scene quietly.
-Wolverine, honey-
- Which leads me brought me! Thought.
- Did you see the news? The traffic is horrible!, Almost did not get home ... and wanted to spend on all those cars and get there early to see from the beginning chapter-end
Almost immediately wolverine had a great idea and all thanks to his susceptible mother. Tirelessly working late, I felt that would not end until the project could not sleep.
The next morning, the whole school was gathered in presenting their projects yard, wolverine came with a wagon and thereon an object covered by a sheet. The whole yard was silent, it was the greatest work of the festival. Now after installed in office, wolverine climbed a box and as president I express to the people as its revolutionary project transportation. Suspension was the time he was addressing wolverine lift the great plains ... both students and teachers were impressed, they could not believe their eyes ... a bicycle with wings in the past two wheels. There was no more to explain to the patio teem of applause, everyone was unhappy with so much traffic to go anywhere that day ... wolverine learned that great ideas can you get from where you least expect.

1 comment:

  1. hi sully, i liked your story is fantastic...but i think that you have a mistakes or only is my imagination :
    I knew that if I lived before 2:00 pm your gatubela mother
    i think that did you mean
    he knew that if I lived before 2:00 pm his gatubela mother...

    ReplyDelete