Thursday, June 12, 2014

my goals in the world

MY GOALS IN THE WORLD
The world is being devastated because of the contamination of the rivers. We can’t live as our parents did we can go to pool due to the toxics we find there also because of the waste of water. People didn’t take care of the water.
I am Samuel a young of 14 years old. My biggest dream is to become rich to give back the quality of life that people used to have before. I have invented a machine that can purify the water called “Neues Leben”, since my true motivation is to give a better life to my kids.
I live near to Berlin Wall what means that there are some ideological differences between some people. Also the people are not collaborating and don´t care about the world. These are some obstacles that I find at the time of fighting against the contamination. But I still want to give them a better life.
Tomorrow it’s my birthday and I am very excited due to the fact that tomorrow I will present my project of the government, and if everything goes well I can be rich and I can obtain.

We have the half of the rivers of the country, thanks to my invention the already can play in the rivers, go swimming pool on a hot day, the people not longer suffer  from dehydration, the animals are returning to their homes and the other countries are willing to pay millions for my invention, but the most important thing of all is that I could fulfill my dream and to give people with a decent life and to my children.

2 comments:

  1. Nicolth Miranda PerezJuly 18, 2014 at 12:01 PM

    i think that you story is very good, it is good written, you one mistake is "The world is being devastated because OF the contamination of the rivers" the word "OF" in this moment is not neccesary, the correct form is "The world is being devastated because the contamination of the rivers", but is you only mistake, congratulation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the story was fine juampi but try to change the first sentences, try to used other words to replace "of the , of the" for example at the begging you could try to write The world is being devastated by the river´s contamination.
    another mistake was "can go to pool" -- i think that you were trying to said that we can´t so write "we can´t go to the pool"

    ReplyDelete